When you have suffered a serious injury, you need an attorney who will personally handle your case. You want representation you can trust and an attorney who can provide you with the advocacy you need at every stage of your personal injury case.
Since 1993, the Law Offices of James L. O'Rourke has provided personal injury representation to clients in Stratford and throughout the surrounding Connecticut communities. We have several convenient office locations, and your first consultation is free of charge.
Led by Bridgeport personal injury claims attorneys James L. O'Rourke and Margaret C. DiCicco, our firm serves as an extensive legal resource for our clients. We recognize the physical and financial challenges you are up against. We will make sure every legal step is taken to help you achieve maximum recovery.
Have You Been Seriously Injured? Don't Wait — Call Us Now.
There are statutes of limitations for different types of injury cases, which can limit the amount of time you have to file a claim. Additionally, the sooner you hire an attorney, the faster your attorney can get to work on your case. Evidence can vanish as time passes and medical costs can add up quickly as you receive treatment for your injuries after an accident.
When you work with our Connecticut law firm, we will perform a thorough investigation into the circumstances that led to your injury. We gather evidence and work with experts in a variety of fields in order to build our clients' cases. We prepare every case with the expectation that it will go to trial so that we can enter every negotiation prepared with the full knowledge of what our clients need and deserve for their injuries.
We Handle All Types Of Injury Claims
From serious motor vehicle crashes to premises liability cases, our firm handles major and minor accident cases throughout the state. With a detailed understanding of the claims process, our lawyers will serve as your liaison when working with insurance companies to ensure that you are receiving the compensation needed to begin to heal from your injuries.
Over the past two decades, we have successfully handled all types of injury claims, involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: After a motor vehicle accident, you have rights. And it is important that you protect those rights by working with an experienced attorney who can assist with your claim and insurance negotiations. We handle all types of car accidents, truck accidents and accidents involving other vehicles. We also represent pedestrians and cyclists who have suffered serious injuries in accidents with vehicles.
- Premises liability: When you slip, fall and sustain an injury on another person's property, you may be able to bring a claim against the property owner. Whether or not you are eligible to bring a claim will depend on a number of factors, including whether the owner had knowledge of the potential hazard on the property and had an opportunity to fix the problem. This also applies to situations involving poor lighting, broken stairs, tripping hazards and a negligent lack of security.
- Product liability: Our firm holds negligent manufacturers accountable for consumer goods and products that cause injuries. From defective auto parts to medical devices, we have the knowledge, skill and attention to detail needed to handle all types of product liability cases.
- Airplane accidents: Do not accept a quick settlement after an airplane crash. Speak to a lawyer first and get advice about what you can do and what compensation you may be entitled to for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: No amount of financial compensation will ever replace your loved one. However, the medical bills and other expenses associated with your family member's fatal injuries can be alleviated through a wrongful death claim.
We understand that you may have questions specific to your case. Please read our FAQs on personal injury claims for more information. Additionally, you can reach out to our firm for a free initial consultation.
Contact The Law Offices Of James L. O'Rourke Today
We invite you to contact the Law Offices of James L. O'Rourke at 203-864-4427 or toll free at 800-658-1245 to discuss your accident and injuries.